Hi there! My name's Yelena and I'm a senior in high school. I was born in Russia and moved to Chicago when I was around 3 years old. I moved to the suburbs in second grade after that. A pretty boring place if i do say so myself, but I plan to get out of here when college rolls around. Speaking of college, I want to major in psychology, but I'm not so sure what I want to do with that yet. Maybe I'll minor in sociology. (Which would make this blog useful for something other than the obvious schoolwork.)
I would say my friends are probably the biggest influences in my life; they've been there for me through thick and thin. They've learned to deal with my uniqueness, for lack of better words.
I guess I'll write about my view on life or something eventually, but for now this is all I got.
I completely agree that friends influence lives. The way you talk about your friends sounds like they are basically family to you because they deal with your uniqueness. That is what family does, so it sounds like you have some great friends!
ReplyDeleteI want to major in psychology too.! :)
ReplyDelete& i agree with you because friends are my biggest influences in my life after my family.they've all been there for me through hell & back.haha
by the way, i like your name.it's really uniquee.
Hey - it's useful because you are teaching all of us and because you are exploring who you are. You are unlearning and relearning who you are as a person! And the blog is an exercise in that.
ReplyDelete